SOCIAL MEDIA


Subscribe to the mailing list

Monday, September 11, 2017

Meet My Family

Uriel

He's my high school sweetheart and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is the most hard working man I know that will do anything for his family. I'm very lucky to call him my husband.
Oc Fair 2017
Fishing in Cachuma Lake
First time bowling


















Kiara 

The one who calls me mama. She is my beautiful Amethyst Baby born on February 2016. She's sweet, kind, sassy, smart and an overall joy to be around with. She knows some sign language, spanish and english. She is our joy and reason for what we do. She is also going to be a BIG sister soon.
11 Days old
First Birthday Cake Smash
Enjoying a Sugar Cookie from Cinderella Cakes
Oc Fair 2017

Baby on the Way

I found out I was expecting in June, Baby #2 is due on February 2018 which I'm SO excited about because Kiara and her will be 2 years apart which is a great age gap. Oops, did you catch I said her? YES!! Baby is a GIRL. Her name will be Kacey Jade.
Baby #2

Selene

Our sweet Blue Nose Pitbull, she was born June 29, 2017 and is just a puppy still. She is so playful with anyone and is scared of other dogs. She gets along perfectly fine with our Chihuahua and is a major Daddy's girl.

Stavi

He's our Chihuahua Mix puppy. He was born on April 15, 2017 and got him at just 7 weeks old. He's very energetic and Kiara's best friend.
Ready to go bike riding
Cleaning up each other's' mess




















Luna & Ivy

Cat sisters from the same litter. They were born on September 26, 2015. Ivy is deaf and more independent while Luna is very vocal and super sweet. FYI, both names relate to their fur being white. They actually have an Instagram that you could follow @IvyandLuna_meow to enjoy more adorable cat pictures.
Luna on the left & Ivy on the right

& ME

My favorite color is Amethyst/Purple and I'm overly obsessed with Pandas, and sugar skulls, or day of the dead anything. I enjoy time with my family and try to keep everything afloat the best I can. 
Kiara in my belly at 36 weeks
Mommy M & Kiara
San Francisco trip

Post a Comment